Complaint Review: dra. Karla Carter

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: joanne — eureka springs Arkansas United States of America
dra. Karla Carter
Soliano #62 San Miguel de Allende, Select State/Province United States of America

dra. Karla Carter She does not stand behind her work, my crown chipped off, then fell out San Miguel de Allende, Other

*Author of original report: that's your experience, not mine

*Consumer Comment: Way Off Base

I had Dr Carter replace fillings and 2 crowns on my teeth Nov of 2011, one of which was too high causing pain. I called her and she told me to come back. Instead of replacing it, she just ground it down. After I returned home, I could feel the filling material oozing away. I contacted her in April. I contacted her in March 2012 and she told me to come in and have them checked; I told her I could not afford the airfare at that time over $800. I had spent $1280 at her office on my 1st trip there--2 crowns and 6-surface fillings.

In Sept 2012 I contacted her to let her know I was coming to town and that my crown had broken off, that I needed to have her check both the fillings and the crown--my U.S. dentist said she needed to replace it. He said she should guarantee that crown--It totally fell off awhile later She ignored my email and has never contacted me again. I want my money back--I don't ever intend to use her services again. Nor would I ever recommend her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dra-Karla-Carter/San-Miguel-de-Allende-Select-StateProvince-37700/dra-Karla-Carter-She-does-not-stand-behind-her-work-my-crown-chipped-off-then-fell-out-1022172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dra. Karla Carter

that's your experience, not mine

AUTHOR: jayvee - ()

I find it very telling that Dr Carter did not respond to my email, nor did she respond to this complaint. There is nothing more than what I stated. Richard does not know the facts, and should stay out of it! Dr Carter is the only one who needs to respond--and since it's been more than 2 yrs, it's highly doubtful she will. She got my money, and doesn't care to make it right. Or else she would have responded by now.

Way Off Base

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

I have no idea what actually happened between this person and Dr. Carter, I only know that since I've been her patient she has been nothing but professional. She has repaired a crown which did not hold up and has also repaired other work which was done by another dentist that had broken due to my own action. She has done this more than once at no charge. I have to believe there's more to this person's story than meets the eye. Dr. Carter's work has been prompt, painless and fairly priced.