Complaint Review: Dragonfly Investments

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: barefoot — Florence South Carolina
Dragonfly Investments
325 Marymeade Dr Apt #924 Summerville, South Carolina USA

Dragonfly Investments John Wright Cindy Floyd Drove for them 4 days, instead of paying me, they claimed i stole his truck. My trailer was hooked to his truck. Summerville South Carolina

We made agreement of 30 % of line haul for the use of my trailer with his truck. He called me 65 times in 4 days.When I empty out at last customer, he told to to get out of his truck or he would call in it stolen. He did just that. When I got back to SC, there had been 9 cops come by my house to arrest me. This was his way of not paying me and he still has not paid me.

65 TIMES CALLING ME IN 4 DAYS!!! This was his way of knowing when to make his move not to pay me. He still owes me $862. for my work.

John Wright (843-303-8073) & Cindy Floyd (843-696-8210) own this company. MC #735401

He didn't have any idea of how to book loads, only how to lie and cheat me out of my money.

STAY AWAY OR THEY WILL DO YOU THE SAME WAY

HE SAT MY KITCHEN TABLE AND KNEW HE WAS GOING TO LIE AND CHEAT ME

GOD WILL DEAL WITH HIM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dragonfly-Investments/Summerville-South-Carolina-29483/Dragonfly-Investments-John-Wright-Cindy-Floyd-Drove-for-them-4-days-instead-of-paying-me-1114063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dragonfly Investments