Complaint Review: drain rite

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: ginger — riverside California
drain rite
po box 5531,norco,ca. norco, California USA

drain rite owner John Opitz they tear up your home to charge (over charge) your insurance co. then do not call,show up,leave estimates/invoices,or complete the repairs promised! weeks later call for outrages amounts of money,or will sue norco California

I simply called to have my drain cleared,and drain rite was the first on the list I called who responded.Jason (employee of drain rite) showed up,cleared the line,and then told me my bathroom,and bedroom floors,vanity,should be replaced from the water,and my insurance will covr it.I was told he could hve it done right away,that they use subs to do the work.Jason said he would b back in 2 days to bring floor,and vanity top samples,and pick up the fans at that time.It took days of dealing with some young kid,with no shows,or phone calls to say they would not be there at those chosen times,which I cancelled my clients to be there! I asked what happened to Jason,and was told he got busy,and forgot!  NO curtesy call ever.I had a torn up bathroom,bedroom,and an exchange student arriving,which Jason assured me,the repairs would be completed before she arrived.I never saw him again from that first day.Weeks later,after several attemps of finding out when the work would begin,I gave up,and found a contractor to complete th work.Weeks later (out of nowhere,and no explanation) the mgr of drain rite called and just left a short mess. to pay,and that was the first time I heard of any price,IT WAS OUTRAGES!  when finally talking to him personally,I told him all that had gone on,and asked if this was common,and if Jason had other customers complaining.The mgr,Keven, said h would talk to Jason,and fid out what was going o.The next ph.mess left again,was just asking for money,nothing mentioned that he talked to Jason,or my house still after weeks,torn up,no shows,no ph. calls,no invoices,estimates,just wanting an outrages amount!!   A couple weeks later,I recieved papers (NOW) with the breakdown of so called services,claims of sending this info to my insurance,whereas my insurance agent and I have had several conversations about this,and they too,had not heard,OR recieved anything from drain rite.while going over there list,I found many false claims of services,that were never done in my home,which they were asking overpriced amounts to bee paid.they listed they tore out drywall,baseboard,and worked in my hallway.I have NO drywall (STUCCO) NO baseboard,and my hallway had NO damage.Then came a pre lein on my house!  This seems to be a pattern with drain rite in Norco,as I read of others complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/drain-rite/norco-California-92860-8017/drain-rite-owner-John-Opitz-they-tear-up-your-home-to-charge-over-charge-your-insurance-1090822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on drain rite