Complaint Review: DrawerSlides.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Ann M — Lexington Minnesota
Auburn, California USA

DrawerSlides.com Bold Hardware Company .. They took my money and never ship my ordwer. My card was charged $410.00 dollars. Never got a tracking info, no status update on my order. My order is now going on 40 days!!!!! ( Auburn California

Drawerslides.com is a scam! please do not buy anything from them. Placed an $400 order with them, and never got an order status OR tracking info. After 3 weeks of not getting anything from them, I called, emailed and response. After 6 weeks, still no order. I finally file a fraud dispute with my bank, and I'm still fighting to get my money back. My husband and I are retired and on a fixed income and we were robbed by this company. After 2 months, the bank finally gave our money back. I had to file a local police report for identiy theft in order to get my money back from the bank. Please do not buy from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrawerSlidescom-/Auburn-California-95603/DrawerSlidescom-Bold-Hardware-Company-They-took-my-money-and-never-ship-my-ordwer-1137658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DrawerSlides.com