Complaint Review: DRC Photograhpy LLC

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Ashanti — metairie Louisiana United States of America
DRC Photograhpy LLC
3520 General Degaulle Ave Ste 3080 new orleans, Louisiana United States of America

DRC Photograhpy LLC Dwayne Ray Cormier Wedding photographer that takes pictures but dont give you photos new orleans, Louisiana

I hired Mr. Cormier of DRC Photography to photograph my wedding which took place Feb 4, 2006. With all of the chaos of hurricane Katrina Dwayne was one of vendors that stayed in contact.

He showed up at the hotel and took photos of makeup being done and us getting dressed. He showed up at the church and reception was very professional. Took lots of photos.

He said he would have my album together in three weeks I said OK. Two months go by and he said it took a little long on a previous bride album but mine would be ready in about another week. I said OK that's fine.

Two more months go by and still nothing. I called him so much that he stop answering my calls and stopped returning them. I called off of my husband's phone he eventually stop answering from that number also.

In 2007 I called him just to see if the number was still the same and he answered. I asked if he remembered me and when would I get my photos. I told him I wasn't worried about the leather photo album and extras I paid for just put my pictures on a CD and I would print them myself. He said he was gonna call me back when he got home. As you can guess he never called back.

I tried calling him several times after that. I called him again in 2008 and that number was disconnected. After searching on the internet I found out I was not the only bride he had done this too. There are about eight other that I know of so far.

I would like my pictures and/or my money back $1400 is a lot of money to just throw away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRC-Photograhpy-LLC/new-orleans-Louisiana-/DRC-Photograhpy-LLC-Dwayne-Ray-Cormier-Wedding-photographer-that-takes-pictures-but-dont-g-1000396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRC Photograhpy LLC