Complaint Review: D.R.D,Main Office Director, Data Control Office, Robert Richards,Data Release Division Office

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By:San Jose California
P.O. Box 9000 East Meadow, New Y ork11554-9000, Burlington, NJ 08016, P.O. Box 9035, Jericho, NY 11753 Jericho, New York U.S.A.

D.R.D,Main Office Director, Data Control Office, Robert Richards,Data Release Division Office , Award Payment Data, The Amount of 1,400,000,000.00 is guaranteed as reported, Stated that I am the identified Person Named here for the 1,400,000.00 Dollars in Sweepstakes. Jericho, Burlington, East Meadow New York,New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: I keep recieving the same letter

I am suing for fraud infringement and false documents of the award payment data release division for a prize claim of 1,400,000.00. It was printed on the upper right hand corner stated as "award payment data release real document". It also says that I am guaranteed as reported of $1,400,000.00, but in order to "claim the prize", they are expecting me to sign the releasing document agreeing as showed, " I, my name state that I am the identified person named here for the $1,400,000.00 dollars in sweepstakes and contest monies/prize as data release has now confirmed. The award payment data release office states that I am 100% fully identified. The entrant directives for the full~$amount are on record and are issued to me and I am only required only to complete, sign and enclose the award payment data release fee of just the $19.99 by check, cash, money order payable to: D.R.D main office-payments director." Receipt of payments enacts delivery." Therefore the on going fraud award payment, I am suing for the amount that " I was suppose to be actually reward" of 1,400,000.00.

Marvin
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRDMain-Office-Director-Data-Control-Office-Robert-RichardsData-Release-Division-Office/Jericho-New-York-11753/DRDMain-Office-Director-Data-Control-Office-Robert-RichardsData-Release-Division-Off-444268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.R.D,Main Office Director, Data Control Office, Robert Richards,Data Release Division Office

I keep recieving the same letter

AUTHOR: Crystal - (United States of America)

Hello my name is Crystal and I have recieved a letter from this company. If you are needing the letter they are sending out please feel free to contact me at (((Redacted))). I was going to fill it out and send it but I thought I would get on here and make sure it was for real before I did. Of course that was after the excitement of thinking I won something. Let me know.

Til then