Complaint Review: Dream Home Professional Contractors LLC

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Sean Howard — District of Columbia
Dream Home Professional Contractors LLC
Montgomery Village Gaithersburg, Maryland United States of America

Dream Home Professional Contractors LLC Dream Home contractors Worst company. Does not know what they sold, to whom, and that they have not completed the job for the customer Gaithersburg, Maryland

This is as worse as it gets. When I called the company, they said that unless I purchase the coupons from the vendor, they will not honor the sale price, that they are very ethical etc. It turned out that everything, but that (ethical) was what it turned out to be.

I purchased two coupons from them, offered through promotional vendors. After purchase I called the office and a lady picked up the phone. She knew nothing of the sale being offered by two different vendors. When I caled her to schedule, she did it, and the technician cancelled. When I called her bacl again and asked her to reschedule, she said that she would call me back, but never did. Eventually, I had to call her back. When she finally got to scheduling the first one, it was about two months later, after the purchase of the coupons. Finally the technician made his appt, and informed me that they were not in the business of doing $99 dollar jobs, but were in for the thousands of dollars worth of jobs and showed me what I would get for $99, which was nothing. The technician himself advised me not to get the $99 deal and to ask for a refund. He then told me that he could do the job for $99 but that he would be done in 15 minutes with the whole house with that kind of cleaning.

My biggiest concern was the lady who answers the phone. She does not know what COUPONS the company was selling in the marketplace, what the customer had purchased, and could not even schedule the job on time. Eventually, after getting the refund, I wrote her a long email with my concerns. In return the lady writes me a lengthy article of how I was the wrong one and everything wrong with me. So much for the customer being always right.

Not sure how much this company will last with such poor customer service and such poor staff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Home-Professional-Contractors-LLC/Gaithersburg-Maryland-/Dream-Home-Professional-Contractors-LLC-Dream-Home-contractors-Worst-company-Does-not-kno-1046005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Home Professional Contractors LLC