Complaint Review: Dream Products

• Reported By: Lisa — Henderson Nevada
Dream Products
Van Nuys, California USA

Dream Products Products are junk Van Nuys California

I ordered the Zip Up Security ID Case. It said it was gunuine leather. It was not. They allowed returns within 30 days, but the product started to fall apart shortly after the 30 days, so I couldn't return. Then I could clearly see it was not leather I called and said a manager would call me back. No one called. I also sent an email telling them to return my money or I will share my review online. Still no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-Products/Van-Nuys-California-91496/Dream-Products-Products-are-junk-Van-Nuys-California-1072864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream Products