Complaint Review: dream walker ranch llc

• Submitted: Sat, July 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: gaye — California United States of America
dream walker ranch llc
las vegas, Nevada United States of America

dream walker ranch llc Bad mouthed my company for reporting complaints her customers sent to me las vegas, Nevada

Dream walkers has made accusations about my company majestic rider website www.majesticrider.com, this is because i have posted complaints and emails that their customers sent me on my website, i did not post them anywhere else. the customers were looking for help since dream walker would not provide them with any and contacted me. These people did not know what to do with their horses, they had hired trainers  but  they were still having some major safety issues and they did not receive any real assistance from them on what to do with the horses.

I do not think it was dream walkers fault, i never placed any blame, I did not accuse dream walker or say I wouldnt buy a horse from them, i just recommended people get a trainer to come with them if they are a beginner or to get assistance, and to use some common sense.

Apparently the word got back to dream walker and they have posted a complaint about my company on this site. trying to ruin my company or bad mouth me to others. So you might as well, take a look at that too, if you are on this site. but instead of diverting attention, they have now brought more attention on the whole thing. and since they posted on me, i figured i would do the same, except i will not hide behind any false names to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2010 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dream-walker-ranch-llc/las-vegas-Nevada-/dream-walker-ranch-llc-Bad-mouthed-my-company-for-reporting-complaints-her-customers-sent-624286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dream walker ranch llc