Complaint Review: dreamscape travel services, inc

• Submitted: Mon, September 19, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 25, 2011

• Reported By: nancy — port st lucie Florida United States of America
dreamscape travel services, inc
505 beachland blvd vero beach, Florida United States of America

dreamscape travel services, inc sun travel marketing, vero beach, fl i have been charged twice for same contract. also , did not provide free trip or answer phone calls. vero beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: We hate travel scams

i went to a travel seminar in vero beach, fl on june 8, 2011.  i bought reduced package for $3400 with a free cruise of my choice to be used in 1 year from sun travel marketing inc, representing dreamscape travel, inc.

sun travel never answered thei phone or my mailed choice of trip.  about one month later, i receive a call from john burns who said he represented dreamscape and saw that i had not received the free travel gift.  it was his job to see that i get reimbursed.  i was told i would now be charged $1500 off the $3400, the cost of the cruise, on my credit card.  they went ahead and re-charged me the $2225.00, without my authorization, and my credit card co wants authorization from sun travel or dreamscape to creit me the original $3400.

What a scam they have going on!  I am pursuing this aggressively, but want to want to warn others about these companies to stay away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dreamscape-travel-services-inc/vero-beach-Florida-32963/dreamscape-travel-services-inc-sun-travel-marketing-vero-beach-fl-i-have-been-charged-778468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dreamscape travel services, inc

We hate travel scams

AUTHOR: shouldibuyatraveclub.com - (United States of America)

Dreamscapes Travel Service was the first company we did any type of research on. I have a personal blog in which I go after these scam artists. Your comments on this great consumer site, and mine, (((ROR redacted))) will go far in helping people get some sort of justice. We have posted our discoveries on our blog. We are currently digging up more information on this company, which can be found on my blog.
Thank heavens for websites like ripoffreport.com!!!!