Complaint Review: dreamscape travel services

• Submitted: Sat, January 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: Gail pissed off Beasley — vero beach Florida United States of America
dreamscape travel services
108 Prestwick Cir. vero beach, Florida United States of America

dreamscape travel services i was ripoffed of $1,200 from this company plus an extra $220 my husband and i never received our free trip. every time i would call them no one never answered. i started getting suspicious vero beach, Florida

i was ripoffed of $1,200 from this company plus an extra $220 my husband and i never received our free trip. every time i would call them no one never answered. i started getting suspicious after this so i stop paying my monthly payment of $110. shame on them!!! i want all of my freaking money returned in full immediately!!!!!!!! what a shame to rip me off of my hard earned money. I would have rather given it to charity for a good cause. I hope that more complaints will come in. SOMETHING WILL BE DONE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dreamscape-travel-services/vero-beach-Florida-32967/dreamscape-travel-services-i-was-ripoffed-of-1200-from-this-company-plus-an-extra-220-826487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dreamscape travel services