Complaint Review: Dreamstime

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: sidecar — Denver Colorado
1616 Westgate Cir, Brentwood, TN 37027-8019 Brentwood, Tennessee USA

Dreamstime Unauthorized credit card billing from Dreamstime Brentwood Tennessee

I purchased some “credits” from Dreamstime images earlier this year and through out the year I used the credits to by images. I used the last credit and purchased an image thinking nothing of it.

Then I got a charge on my credit card from Dreamstime , I thought it was strange so I called them. A representative on the phone said when I gave them my credit card info I had not “unchecked the box that said to automatically buy more credits”. I told him I didn’t agree to buy the credits and wanted my money back he was very snotty and said “very well sir”

I never got a refund from Dreamstime so I filed a charge back with my credit card company.

This was pure fraud and unauthorized credit card billing. They billed me because I did not see a tiny check box and unclick it. So basically they took my money when I was not looking = stealing.

Do not give Dreamstime your credit card info they will steal from it when they get the chance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dreamstime/Brentwood-Tennessee-37027/Dreamstime-Unauthorized-credit-card-billing-from-Dreamstime-Brentwood-Tennessee-1108848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dreamstime