Complaint Review: dress braw

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — grand rapids Michigan United States of America
dress braw

dress braw if you have money to waste then go ahead and order from this site, if not then RUN!!! Internet

Wish I would have known about this site before ordering from dressbraw. It is everything and more that all of the complaints have stated.  I ordered a dress to wear to my daughters wedding and was extremely disappointed with the product I received.

Not only was it the wrong color, I would have had to be 6 feet tall for it to fit me, there were holes in the seams, stains on the fabric, the lining hung out from under the dress, the zipper didn't match at all and the seams were coming apart on the zipper and the list goes on.

I sent numerous emails detailing all of the issues sent many pictures and I was told to take it to a local seamstress to correct the sewing problems.  Never once mentioned or acknowledged that they made it in the wrong color altogether.  Never offered to remake it in the correct color or to fix any of the other issues either.

They did offer me a discount if I ordered from them again.  Really??  And of course like everyone else with a complaint never received a refund either.

I also submitted a couple of negative reviews to their website and funny thing - they never were posted - go figure.

Anyone out there thinking of ordering from this site please don't - it is a huge ripoff and from the other complaints I have read it is a continual issue.

run run run and don't look back at this site - it isn't what it seems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dress-braw/internet/dress-braw-if-you-have-money-to-waste-then-go-ahead-and-order-from-this-site-if-not-then-1028146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dress braw