• Report: #919033

Complaint Review: dressale

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: Ms. unsatisfied Minnesota — Roseville Minnesota United States of America
dressale
roseville, Minnesota United States of America

dressale DRESS SCAM ARTIST*DRESSALE IS A FRAUD* DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! roseville, Minnesota

I ordered a dress from dressale and before I purchased the dress I confirmed with Jessica that the return policy is that if something is wrong with the dress I had 7 days after receiving the dress to notify the company and send it back. I received the dress on Tuesday and I called the same day to return it due to once I opened the small bag it was shipped in the beading started to fall off and it had a really bad fish smell and the tulle on the bottom of the dress us unraveling. I told the rep and she offered to send me more beads if I paid for shipping and she stated that anytime you get a dress you should expect to have something on the dressed fixed. I told her that I have never purchased a new dress then had to pay another store to fix the new dress before I could wear it. I have been going around and around with different reps from this company and I still don't have my money back. I would not ever do business with this company and I suggest no one else does. This company is a fake and it is a scam!! They take your money and don't gaurantee anything. Buyers beware do not purchase anything from this fake company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dressale/roseville-Minnesota-55113/dressale-DRESS-SCAM-ARTISTDRESSALE-IS-A-FRAUD-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-ros-919033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dressale