Complaint Review: dressale.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 09, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Highland_dancer — Abbotsford British Columbia Canada
dressale.com

dressale.com Bought $145 dress. Company sent wrong dress. Offers $20 store credit as compensation. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sincere apology from dressale.com

I ordered a bridesmaid dress off dressale.com, in hunter green, with measurements as follows:

Bust:  97cm
Waist:  75cm
Hips:  95cm.

I paid rush delivery because I only had two months to do it.

What I got instead was a TURQUOISE dress, with measurements as follows:
Bust:  81cm
Waist:  64cm
Hips:  77cm

I contacted the company.  They said that the dress is beautiful, and will compliment hunter green.  They offered me a $30 in-store credit.  They said the company is too small to process refunds.

I wish I had NEVER bought from them!!  What a disaster!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2011 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dressalecom/internet/dressalecom-Bought-145-dress-Company-sent-wrong-dress-Offers-20-store-credit-as-co-739011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dressale.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sincere apology from dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:
   We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.
    As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.
   Dressale