Complaint Review: dressale.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: gayana — tujunga California United States of America
dressale.com

dressale.com I ordered two dresses and paid over $300.00 and got very cheap and damaged dresses. They don't want to return my money... Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sincere apology from dressale.com

I ordered 2 dresses form this web site and it was the worst mistake of my life. This is a very big ripoff company that resides in Honk Kong . The dresses that arrived are totally different from the pictures on the web and are very poor quality -  the zippers are stock on both dresses, the bottoms are very uneven and there are treads all over the dresses. I called and emailed them many-many times, but every time they say that they are very sorry, but.... I'm still fighting with them, but wheen I read other report from you I don't think I can get my money back. This is so unfortunate:((((((

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dressalecom/internet/dressalecom-I-ordered-two-dresses-and-paid-over-30000-and-got-very-cheap-and-damaged-d-715211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dressale.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sincere apology from dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:
   We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.
    As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.
   Dressale