Complaint Review: dressale.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 09, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Reggie — Lake Butler Florida United States of America
dressale.com

dressale.com Ordered a gown from dressale in March 2011. Was promised over 6 delivery dates on their chats(over 10). Gown never arrived July 9,2011. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sincere apology from dressale.com

I ordered a gown from Dressale in March, 2011, for my sister's wedding.  I contacted their chatline at least 10 times inquiring about arrival and was promised at least 6 different arrival dates.  The gown never arrived and it is July 9,2011.

They were quick to charge my Visa Card and I got a call that day from my Visa Company inquiring about my order.  I okayed it. Yes, I ordered that gown. I am heartbroken and hope I can retrieve my $140.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2011 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dressalecom/internet/dressalecom-Ordered-a-gown-from-dressale-in-March-2011-Was-promised-over-6-delivery-da-750988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dressale.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sincere apology from dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:
   We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.
    As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.
    Dressale