Complaint Review: dresslily.com

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Monique — Surprise Arizona
Internet USA

dresslily.com Complete SCAM Internet

This company took two months to get my order sent to me. When I received the order, I was extremely dissatisfied. The items they sent did not even match the description of what I actually ordered. They were totally different items, the sizing was completey off and the quality was terrible. I tried to contact them via email (the same email address I had previously communicated with a man named Martin on), and they completely ignored my email. I was left with clothes that can't even be warn and lost out on a chunk of money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dresslilycom/internet/dresslilycom-Complete-SCAM-Internet-1135035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dresslily.com