• Report: #1092089

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Darlene — Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
Dr.German Arzate Cancun Dentistry
Tulum Avenue Cancun , Mexico

Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry Dr Arzate/ Camila Garza Arzate Rip-off dentist complaint review cancun cosmetic dentistry bad experience dr arzate/Scam dental tourism. Cancun Yucatan Mexico

*Consumer Comment: Stay away from this clinic!

*Consumer Suggestion: Con Man German Arzate

What a scam cancun cosmetic dentistry is. I do NOT by any means reccommend this dental clinic and especially the ring leader (dr. German Arzate) he botched my families dental work very, very badly.

My husband and I unfortunatly made a very stupid decision to try and save money and have dental work done in Mexico. We travelled there with our kids. Our daughter needed allot of dental work and we unfortunatly trusted them.

Most of the crowns fell apart while we were still in cancun and continued to do so when we returned to Pennsylvania. Our dentist at home counted off the work dr arzate claimed to have done and what we had paid him to do was actually not completed and most of what he did complete had to be redone again.I also had dental work done and we had to pay for it be fixed aswell. I needed a root canal and  two overlays.

We called, faxed, and emailed with no response from them. Tired of being ignored we finally wrote and told them that we would report them to the international medical tourism bureau and with that we recieved a grumpy, crusty response that they would fix it for free. We no longer trusted them and didn't have the money to fly back again and nor did we think it was safe.

I asked them politely to refund our money and thats when the nasty letters started too be sent to us written by Camila (dentists sister) and we were completly shocked at what she was writing.  Eventually they refunded a very small portion but we still lost thousands of dollars that we could not afford to loose.

Like other people with complaints  (dr. Arzate) paid money to remove my complaints as well and that is why we have decided to leave our review here on ripoff reports so dr German wont be able to do that again. Where I did leave complaints in the past the staff at cancun dentistry would write horrible things about us and they would leave good reviews under my complaint. They still do this today and shows they have not changed a bit since we were there.

Our opinion is... you should not go anywhere near this fake money hungry clinic. We feel they treated us unethically and hope our experiance serves as a warning to others looking for cheap dental work at Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry.

Darlene

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrGerman-Arzate-Cancun-Dentistry/Cancun-77500/Cancun-Cosmetic-Dentistry-Dr-Arzate-Camila-Garza-Arzate-Rip-off-dentist-complaint-review-1092089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr.German Arzate Cancun Dentistry

Stay away from this clinic!

AUTHOR: JM Canada - ()

My dental work was absoultely awful and I totally understand why your family does not recommend Dr. Arzate. I also do not think it is safe after what happened to me there. Paying upwards of 40,000 dollars to fix the mess I was left with. It was a total waste of money and the worst is my teeth were butchered at that clinic.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Con Man German Arzate

AUTHOR: Conman arzate - ()

To all that have comeforth to tell thier tales of being butchered by dr german arzate are hero's. If it is one or a thousand patients he has harmed because I am of the belief ONE IS TO MANY!!! Arzate is a poor example of a ADA member who shows total disregard for the ethical guidlines in dentistry.

No one should support a buisness that harms innocent people and earns money dishonestly.