Complaint Review: DRI EMZSTORE Minnetonka MN DRI SWREG, INC.

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: chrissy97220 — Oregon United States of America
DRI EMZSTORE Minnetonka MN DRI SWREG, INC.
Minnetonka, Minnesota United States of America

DRI EMZSTORE Minnetonka MN DRI SWREG, INC. Somehow I was charged $9.95 in my bank account. Minnetonka, Minnesota

I was checking my account today and noticed the little $9.95 charge they tried to slip in. Now I want it gone. I need to know who is really behind this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRI-EMZSTORE-Minnetonka-MN-DRI-SWREG-INC/Minnetonka-Minnesota-/DRI-EMZSTORE-Minnetonka-MN-DRI-SWREG-INC-Somehow-I-was-charged-995-in-my-bank-account-911725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRI EMZSTORE Minnetonka MN DRI SWREG, INC.