Complaint Review: dri surplus supplier

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: Lois — Cato New York United States of America
dri surplus supplier

dri surplus supplier Mystery Shopper gave me a pitch and then they said $49.95 per mo. dri surplus supplier. I told them no way and to cancel immediately. Internet

Back in December I contacted Mystery Shopper.  They gave me a pitch and then said it would cost $2.95 and then I had to charge it to my credit card.  After that pitch, they said something about $49.95 per month and I said.  Cancel this transaction immediately.  I do not want it.  I do not want to be a Mystery shopper.  Well, January, February and March, I noticed on our credit card statement that $49.95 was being charged by Dri Surplus Supplier.  I asked my husband and he said that he didn't order anything from Dri Surplus Supplier.  I didn't even recognize the name and had to go online and find out that it was tied in w/Mystery Shopper.  I wrote this the way that I remembered how things went.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dri-surplus-supplier/internet/dri-surplus-supplier-Mystery-Shopper-gave-me-a-pitch-and-then-they-said-4995-per-mo-dr-896844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dri surplus supplier