Complaint Review: Dri*acaiaslim, Easy Body Cleanse Pro; Fit Factory; DRI*PowerTea TOTAL CLEANSE

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
Dri*acaiaslim, Easy Body Cleanse Pro; Fit Factory; DRI*PowerTea TOTAL CLEANSE
www.acaiaslim.com Internet, U.S.A.

Dri*acaiaslim, Easy Body Cleanse Pro; Fit Factory; DRI*PowerTea TOTAL CLEANSE free offer cost a lot! Internet

For the 1st time every I signed up for a 'free' offer. The 1st thing that happened was I 'accidentally' signed up for another product that was not free. The company reversed that after a simple phone call (power tea).

There were 3 things that I didn't realize I had done by agreeing to pay shipping & handling for these 'free samples'.

#1 the free samples were only a 14 day supply and the bottle then send is a 30 day supply so after 14 days they charge you for the balance. I called when I saw the extra charge and the 2 companies did reverse those charges and when I offered to send back the bottles told me to keep them.

#2 by requesting the free samples I also was signing up for a monthly supply of each of these products to be shipped and charged to me to the tune of 79.95, 80.41 and recently 84.95.

#3 AND there is another company that I have no clue who or what they provide that I'm being charged for (www.fitfactory.com)

While I have been charged for 5 separate items I have actually only received 2 envelopes with products that I did not want and have returned to sender.

Mls
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driacaiaslim-Easy-Body-Cleanse-Pro-Fit-Factory-DRIPowerTea-TOTAL-CLEANSE/Internet-/Driacaiaslim-Easy-Body-Cleanse-Pro-Fit-Factory-DRIPowerTea-TOTAL-CLEANSE-free-offer-c-415490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dri*acaiaslim, Easy Body Cleanse Pro; Fit Factory; DRI*PowerTea TOTAL CLEANSE