Complaint Review: drip feed bookmark

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: unhappy cunsumer — Boulder Colorado United States of America
drip feed bookmark
no address listed Boulder, Colorado United States of America

drip feed bookmark http://dripfeedbookmark.com are spamming WordPress blogs and causing further damage to clients. False advetisement, spam, scam, SEO scams Boulder, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Not all that bad, worth a shot

This company is spamming WordPress blogs and making it so other companies report your company as a bunch of tools, jerks and spammers.  they will ruin your companies reputation not help it.  Just as they are ruining their own reputation by spamming WP sites.

drip feed bookmark  deserves special recognition for lying to customers about googles algorithm and SEO techniques they say they use.

These guys are also using duplicate pages and sites all over the place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/drip-feed-bookmark/Boulder-Colorado-80305/drip-feed-bookmark-httpdripfeedbookmarkcom-are-spamming-WordPress-blogs-and-causing-fu-964174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on drip feed bookmark

Not all that bad, worth a shot

AUTHOR: RobertJ - (United States of America)

Yes, they commented on my blog also and I'm ok with that because I signed up with them and I got the all backlinks that they promise in nicely formatted daily emails.  A comment on a blog can not damage the blog. If I don't want it, I can just delete it and even put a captcha on there.

Lying about Google's algo?  Well, google's algo is a matter of opinion for us cuz none of us know exactly how that works.  All I can say is that my site has been moving up the ranks slowly. I don't know if it's their .gov links or .edu links, but I have read that both are very valuable.

that's all I know,