Complaint Review: Drive Crash

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Yearbook Woman — MONTICELLO Utah
Drive Crash
12 Mauchly Building C Irvine, California USA

Drive Crash Lou Zeleznik Made promises he didn't keep, but sure knew how to charge my credit card. Irvine California

I sent the disk drive to Drive Crash to recover pictures.  Lou said he would look at it for free and ship it back for $25 if he couldn't help me.  Then he called and said that he would put a few parts in for $300 and more than likely he would be able to retrieve the pictures.  I told him that this was all I would pay and I expected the %20 discount because I wasn't in a hurry. He then called and said it would cost $700 more, I told him to mail it back to me and give me the %20 discount.

Well he did charge my credit card $285, it should have been $241 with the discount.

I still haven't got the drive back, when I called and asked why not he couldn't find my address (I put it on the drive besides the letter I sent with it.) He asked me to email it to him, he was walking down a hall and had no pen to write it down. but asked me for my credit card number at the same time.

After I watched  a video on UTUBE I know I have bee Ripoffed. I think if they treated people right they could have a good business but they are more intrested in cheating people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Crash/Irvine-California-92618/Drive-Crash-Lou-Zeleznik-Made-promises-he-didnt-keep-but-sure-knew-how-to-charge-my-cre-1070109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Crash