Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services, Santander Consumer USA Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, May 30, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: Mike — California United States of America
Drive Financial Services, Santander Consumer USA Inc.
P.O. Box 961245 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Drive Financial Services, Santander Consumer USA Inc. Triad Financial Stop calling us!!! - Fort Worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Here's a Thought

Beginning about two weeks ago, I've have been receiving multiple calls per day (even weekends!) from (214) 540-0714. Upon a google search, I discovered it was Santander Consumer USA, a car finance "collection" agency. I have no business whatsoever with this company. I've never even heard of them until the search. The received calls have always been noise and then a dropped call.

I did a credit report check to double check on a possible identity theft but everything checks out. I've been trying for the last two weeks to get in touch with a live person to ask them to stop calling me. Instead I keep getting the run around of their messaging system.

It's Memorial Weekend and I've so far received 3 calls each on Saturday and Sunday, beginning at 8am!!

This is harrassment! How do I make them stop calling me (or at least get in touch with a person there to ask them to stop calling me)? Hell, I'm not even in the same state!

I will be contacting the State Attorney General's Office (TX) on Tuesday but what can they do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2010 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Services-Santander-Consumer-USA-Inc/Fort-Worth-Texas-76161-1245/Drive-Financial-Services-Santander-Consumer-USA-Inc-Triad-Financial-Stop-calling-us--608697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Services, Santander Consumer USA Inc.

Here's a Thought

AUTHOR: Been there done that - (U.S.A.)

When you accept the terms of the loan you are required to provide like 5 people as references, least thats the way it used to be. Maybe someone used you as a reference and didnt tell you? Sounds like an auto dialer thats dialing you. Try picking the phone up for a live person if you can when they call. Youll have no luck with trying to get in using the caller id number.