Complaint Review: Drive Financial

P.O. Box 660633 Dallas, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 1-888-222-4227
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Drive Financial Sandtander Repocessed my car for 1800.00 in late fee charges Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: They repo'd you because you asked for a statement of charges?

Drive Sandtander repocessed my car for 1895.00 in late charges and other fees because I asked for a statement on what these charges were for and they would not give me on . I have had this car for five years and have paid over 20,000.00 on a 14,101.00 loan and they still say I own them more money,
I don't know what this report will help but I am reporting this to anyone that will listen and if it comes down to filing a law suit i will,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/Dallas-Texas-75266-0633/Drive-Financial-Sandtander-Repocessed-my-car-for-180000-in-late-fee-charges-Dallas-Texas-802700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial

They repo'd you because you asked for a statement of charges?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Drive Sandtander repocessed my car for 1895.00 in late charges and other fees because I asked for a statement on what these charges were for and they would not give me on"

I don't suppose they could have repo'd your car due to several late payments and not your statement request....nah, couldn't be that, right?

With your history, looks like you're fated to do business with "deadbeat" lenders.

NO RIPOFF here.