Complaint Review: drive now Sioux city, IA

• Reported By: beba19902013 — Sioux City Iowa
drive now Sioux city, IA
820 Hamilton Blvd, Sioux City ia 820 Hamilton Blvd, Sioux City, Iowa USA

drive now Sioux city, IA fraud scam dangerous Sioux City Iowa

*Author of original report: ;-)

*Consumer Comment: If You're THAT Poor...

This place is not the place you go when you need a used car.I can understand is buy as is but when the car is doomed even before you make the payment down..like that's not a place that should be selling used cars you could tell they really wanted the money I had on my hands for the down payment.I have a kid with autism and this car left me at work not been able to pick him up, I had to walk on the cold 2 hours then back home then they call to get the payment...I would never sell a car that the steering wheel pump is bad in top of that they can fix it but if you pay 295 they are a scam I'm not the first person they rip off they have to many more families. I just wish I could get the money I paid back to get a reliable car since they took all my money. hope justice is serve and the state's investigates this place. they need to be closed down for putting my family's life in danger. And ripping the poor off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/drive-now-Sioux-city-IA/-820-Hamilton-Blvd-Sioux-City-Iowa-51104/drive-now-Sioux-city-IA-fraud-scam-dangerous-Sioux-City-Iowa-1101855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on drive now Sioux city, IA

;-)

AUTHOR: beba19902013 - ()

Sir or ma'am if you think that comment bothers me it doesn't I think you should use you browsing time for something better let me guess retired not having enough sex....too much time in your hands....don't matter don't care good day happy holidays....deal with ppl like you all day is like working with toddler that think they are the middle of the attention...oh by the way I deal with your account all the time so i be careful what you say ;-) good day bye

If You're THAT Poor...

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

...perhaps you should engage the services of a neighborhood third grader to teach you grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure.  Then perhaps you can get a better job and not be poor.