scared

• Updated: Sun, February 27, 2011

• Reported By: Darlene — Garland Texas United States of America
Drive Time Auto Sales
Garland Road, Dallas, Texas United States of America

Drive Time Auto Sales Drive Time Auto Sales-Garland Rd. in Dallas texas They used my soc. security number with a different person's name listed and it's on my credit report, Fraud and i want it off my credit report Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Sucker!!!

in july 2010 my son's girlfriend needed a cosignor on a used car at drive time i felt sorry and did it, couple of month's later she was was in a auto accident and car was totaled out it was the other car's fault who hit her, so insurance claim or something drive time shows car was paid off, without my knowing they put her in a new vehicle forged my name onto the new car they put her in, without me signing anything or cosigning, i wouldn't have found this out unless i checked out my credit report, i called drive time to find out who did this, they said we need your account#

i said i don't have one and shouldn't have one, they said give us your soc. security # then i did, the account was pulled up then but my name nowhere on it, but my social is linked to this girl's name and doesn't even show i cosigned for it, the office said this sounds like fraud, and they would investagate and take it off the credit bureau and fax me a release paper, they still haven't done it, and never faxed me anything, I called today and they keep giving me the run around, when i mentioned attorney, they said we can't talk any more if your getting an attorney  someone please help me i don't know what to do but this is fraud and they shouldn't be able to do this and get by with this help please!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time-Auto-Sales/Dallas-Texas-/Drive-Time-Auto-Sales-Drive-Time-Auto-Sales-Garland-Rd-in-Dallas-texas-They-used-my-soc-700066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time Auto Sales

Sucker!!!

AUTHOR: Roy - (U.S.A.)

You need to get on Judge ALEXs Show or Judge Judy....You never co sign....Their are alternatives....You should have consulted an attorney or similar,let this be al lesson to all ....