Complaint Review: DRIVE TIME - DRIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: DT Hater — Coral Springs Florida United States of America
DRIVE TIME - DRIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES
Tampa, Florida United States of America

DRIVE TIME - DRIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES Harrassment after car was traded in Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: So...

I bought a vehicle in 2006 from the New Port Richey "dealership". When I test drove it, it had engine light on but they assured me it would be looked at and there would be no problems. 2 weeks later the light comes on and the AC was not as cold as it was prior. I called and told the about the problems. They said bring it to them and they would look at it. Im not a F*#@ing idiot. I know what they did. You put a test on the vehicle and it clears the engine light for a short period of time. The AC they said was fine. Bull shit. But dealt with it.

I didnt let it go and finally brought the vehicle to a pontiac dealer and they fixed it.....for $435.00. After 2 months of the run around and false call backs, they reimbursed me. What a bunch of scum bags.

Well about 3.5 years later I took advantage of the cash for clunker program and bought a new Toyota. the Toyota dealer was slow to pay off DT and they harrased me to no end. DT didnt beleive me I sold the car as a trade. This piece of crap got me $4500.00 towards my 2010 Toyota. The dealer sold my vehicle at auction so I called their bluff and told DT to come pick it up if they dont beleive me. I live in a gated community and got a call from a tow truck company to pick up my vehicle. I told him the vehicle they are coming for was traded in to a car dealer. He was an ass and treatned to kick my ass. I called the cops and then let him in. He got arrested and i called DT and told them they got his repo guy arrested. Good job calvin you asshole. Maybe next time you will do your homework.

The dealer finally paid off the vehicle to DT and I got back $356.00 from DT for over payment. Bottom line.....dont you use the scum bags known as Drive Time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-TIME-DRIVE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/Tampa-Florida-/DRIVE-TIME-DRIVE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-Harrassment-after-car-was-traded-in-Tampa-Florida-538035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE TIME - DRIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES

So...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Where is the RipOff report on the Toyota Dealer who was slow in paying off the vehicle.  Because if they paid it off on-time you would have had no issues.