Complaint Review: Drive Time, Ugly Duckling, DT Acceptance Corp

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Las Vegas Bears — Henderson Nevada USA
Drive Time, Ugly Duckling, DT Acceptance Corp
Decatur Blvd/ Boulder Hwy Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Drive Time, Ugly Duckling, DT Acceptance Corp Ugly Duckling What a NIGHTMARE!!! Las Vegas, Nevada

Well to start off with, We needed a car so we went thru Drivetime, And yes we gave them $1500.00 Down and all was good. It all Statred the second year we went to register the car at the DMV, It seemed that when we first registered the car and gave them the GREEN SLIP, the mileage was in correct and it had a salvaged title. Now not know what was going on and haveing the DMV Supervisor come over and sit with us and explained everything. So here it is as it was explained to us...

1. The Green slip had on it at the time of purchase 64,215 miles. When the DMV got the title in their hands it showed 155,000 miles. they sent us over to the Inspector and he verified the miles at that time of  91,524 miles. They called in the NHP/PS to Investigate.

I called D/T and they started screaming at me as if I was kid and wanted to know why I did that. After yelling back and fourth they had some guy call advising that he was the VP of D/T. He wanted to know what was going on and I explained it to him and he wanted me to bring the car in so he could have a mechanic look at it. I told him that I would right after I got it back from the Nevada Highway Patrol's Public Safety Department, Right away, He wanted to know why it was their, They owned the car and I should've contacted them before I did that etc.

Make a long story short, The State Attorney's Office got involved in this and I gave them the car back and they are sueing me over this. They Really raised hell when they received the car back, NHP really tore it apart to get some little box out of it and never replaced it stating that it was evidence. I dont know except. Please beware of these people. Oh yeah, I still get threatning calls from D/T.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time-Ugly-Duckling-DT-Acceptance-Corp/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Drive-Time-Ugly-Duckling-DT-Acceptance-Corp-Ugly-Duckling-What-a-NIGHTMARE-Las-Vegas-492660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time, Ugly Duckling, DT Acceptance Corp