rank

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: woodsa1 — inglewood California
Drive Time
18313 Hawthorne Blvd Hawthorne, California USA

Drive Time Selling P.O.S They sold a junk car that had multiple problems and issues. Hawthorne California

*Author of original report: What??

*Consumer Suggestion: The person doing the Ripoff here is...YOU!

They sold me a 2004 BMW 325 ci that was defective and they knew it. they claimes that they performed a 150 point inspection, Well that is an under statement. I called POS company found the car I wanted and told them to get the car ready, since I alread had a check for the car amount.  I went to the location nearest to me which was in Torrance, I left work early. So then when I get to the dealer ship they told me that they wanted to run my credit, even though I told them i have a check for the car. They said its standard to see if they can match the loan. Well B.S. they are in the business of selling loans. They took my paper work for my loan docs and did all the paper work and use thier company to finance me at $125 more a month. The saless person said ok, we will now have to go and pick up the car from the dealership 45 mins away. Well driving back after picking up the car I noticed three things right away, a loud whistling sound coming from the driveside window. the sales person pertended not to notice. How can you ignor that?? next the sunshield was missing and the third brake light not working. Next the power mirror controller was missing. What dumbass did this inspection. So they sell junk and expect you to take it... well after attempting to get the car fix through their imcompted repair center, I told them the car is a lemon and to unbind me from the loan, and to give me back my $down payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time/Hawthorne-California-90504/Drive-Time-Selling-POS-They-sold-a-junk-car-that-had-multiple-problems-and-issues-Hawt-1118771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time

What??

AUTHOR: woodsa1 - ()

What are you talking about, I bought the car test drove it and didnt noticed any mechanical issues at first. they also said any issues I found in the first thirty days they would fix. Well they didnt.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

The person doing the Ripoff here is...YOU!

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

You agreed to buy the car without even seeing it or test driving it.  How dumb is that?  Maybe they Ripped you off or maybe they didn't, but YOU were a willing participant.