rank

• Reported By: Trevor — Sherwood Arkansas United States of America
Drive Time
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Drive Time Drive Time Warranty is a Scam Phoenix Arizona

I recently bought a vehicle from Drive Time in Little Rock AR and was pleased with the sale.  I thought that maybe this was going to be a different used auto group but soon found out otherwise.

I have not had this vehicle but a month and a half and the lower ball joints as well as the u joints are bad.  I took the vehicle to the authorized service dealer, and they cringed when I told then it was a Drive Time vehicle and then wished me good luck on getting it fixed.  The service provider told me that since they have been a service provider for 2 months with Drive Time they had seen over 20 cars and only 2 were approved.

We have been battling with Drive Time for over a week now to fix these items that were supposed to go through there "Mulit Point Inspection" and they refuse to fix something that was obviously already broken when they sold us the vehicle.

I will never buy a vehicle from this company again and will deter anyone else from buying one because the warranty is bogus and it is just a ploy to buy there vehicles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time/Phoenix-Arizona-/Drive-Time-Drive-Time-Warranty-is-a-Scam-Phoenix-Arizona-974407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time