Complaint Review: Drive Time

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Godschild/Diane — Atlanta Georgia
Drive Time
4020 E. Indian School Road Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Drive Time Good Report, Great commercial+Damaged Vehicles= Pool in Car x Bad Service and "It's Not Under Warranty." Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: What Does The Warranty Paperwork Say?

I am a disabled veteran on a fixed income. A good car is imperative to my getting to and from my healthcare appointments. To go grocery shopping and the like. Fourteen months ago I decided that it was time to purchase vehicle that I could have awhile. A newer model would provide less repair hassels, or so I thought. Everything seemed fine in the beginning.

However. To my amazement I found out that Everytime it Rains I get a wadding pool on the floor boards behind my front seats. So I called the warranty department. I just knew that they would be more than willing to rectify this problem.

After all they advertise "Good Cars." Cars with Good car reports. Cars that "they", Inspect thoroughly. I made my initial report as soon as the matter was brought to my attention. By my grandchildren. That was May 2012. I was told "that isn't covered under the warranty."

In other words Deal With It. We have your money. We have a contract. So what if this is not only an odd problem but a costly one to repair. I served my country proudly for nine years until I was injured while overseas. As of today still they do nothing but give me the run around. Wow. Way to treat a customer. Way to treat a veteran. Shame on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 01:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time/Phoenix-Arizona-85018-5220/Drive-Time-Good-Report-Great-commercialDamaged-Vehicles-Pool-in-Car-x-Bad-Service-and-1038987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time

What Does The Warranty Paperwork Say?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If the warranty coverage specifically excludes leaks then what's the problem? If it does not exclude leaks, then you have a different matter. If there is a leak exclusion, that exclusion is in force for everybody. Being a veteran has NOTHING to do with it. Apparently being a veteran didn't matter to you when you made yourself a subprime credit risk.