Complaint Review: Drive4Cash

• Submitted: Sat, November 08, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:San Francisco California
P.O. Box 19073, Fountain Hills, Arizona U.S.A.

Drive4Cash It might not be a complete scam but it is not worth the money Fountain Hills Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Useful information from the Drive4Cash Training Manual

I forgot how I heard of Drive4Cash.com but after reading all the info on their website I decided to give it a try - mostly since I was desperate and I could not find any scam reports related to the company.

I paid the 24.99 and recieved a handbook manual to download, which I did and I must say I was dissapointed. It was all basically common sense reminders. Advice such as: call up a courier company and ask if they could use your help.

The second half of the short manual was a list of courier companies around the country that a brief search of a phonebook or the internet could have found.

I will stop short of calling drive4cash a scam, and I do think that the founder of the company at least meant well, but the information that they provided was worth more around 4.99 than 24.99.
Buyer Beware.

San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive4Cash/Fountain-Hills-Arizona-85269/Drive4Cash-It-might-not-be-a-complete-scam-but-it-is-not-worth-the-money-Fountain-Hills-Ar-389229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive4Cash

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Useful information from the Drive4Cash Training Manual

AUTHOR: Drive4cash.com - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry the person who wrote this report did not find as much useful information as he expected. Maybe he was already experienced in the courier industry and smarter than the average guy. Our manual is for people who are looking to get started in the courier business and need to know how to get started, and be effective so they can get off to a good start and start earning cash quickly.

Our manual pays for itself after 1 or 2 courier deliveries that are made. Regarding the courier companies, sure you can go to a phone book, but there are other national companies that are not in your local phone book, not to mention we explain the unique relationship between drivers and couriers, so there are no false expectations and you know what you are getting into before you start.

I have spent 10 years now in the industry and put all of my knowledge into this manual. If you spent 2 or 3 hours trying to research on the internet the information in our manual, and say your time was worth $10 per hour, you would have spent $20-30 dollars of your time trying to figure out what you are supposed to do.

We put over 100 hours into this training manual, so you can see the value in a simple download that gives you all this information instantly for only $24.99.

Our website is no scam...a scam is where a company takes your money and then gives you nothing in return. Drive4Cash.com provides valuable information that can help you start earning cash fast with just your vehicle and a clean DMV record! Thank you, Jim