Complaint Review: Driver Solutions

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: william — Bethalto Illinois United States of America
Driver Solutions
3603 E. Raymond St. Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Driver Solutions C1 truck driving school St Louis,MO Rip Off,Scam Artists, Indianapolis, Indiana

I attended C-1 driving school back in June 2004. Upon completion of schooling I received my CDL and hired withStar Transport in Illinois. I called Star and they informed me that they would send a trainer to pick me up within a week. A week went by and no trainer so I called Star and they said they had no trainer in my area. All this time I have no income coming in and having to pay rent,and other bills. So I picked up a newspaper and started calling other trucking companies and was hired on with a local outfit. I never did hear from Star but about a year later I started getting phone calls and letters from Driver Solutions saying I owe them 5,900.00 for tuition reimbursement. Well to this day they have been hounding me and a few days ago I received a subpoena to appear in court in Indianapolis,IN for a judgment of 13,000.00 for tuition. I will not be going to this hearing they can issue a warrant as far as I am concerned, they broke the contract agreement when they failed to find me work. Word of warning do not use this school for your CDL training. It will be a nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driver-Solutions/Indianapolis-Indiana-46203/Driver-Solutions-C1-truck-driving-school-St-LouisMO-Rip-OffScam-Artists-Indianapolis-I-1018338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driver Solutions