• Report: #1020050

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Will — Bethalto Illinois United States of America
Driver Solutions
3603 E. Raymond St St Louis, Missouri United States of America

Driver Solutions C1 Truck Driving School Scammers,Crooks,Scumbags St Louis Missouri

*Consumer Comment: You're In Over Your Head!

I attended C1 truck driving school A.K.A. Driver Solutions in St Louis,Missouri back in 2004. Since then from what I have heard through the grapevine it has been shut down. However, I was served with legal papers to appear in small claims court in Marion County Indianapolis,IN on March 22 2013. I faxed a letter over to the court to make them aware of me not coming and I called my State Representative and he advised me to call whatever state your in (Attorney General) and also Indiana Attorney General. I also am trying to gather people that have been victimized and start a class action litigation. If you have been taken by these morons and need any assistance please contact me @ my email (((REDACTED))) Thank You

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driver-Solutions/St-Louis-Missouri-/Driver-Solutions-C1-Truck-Driving-School-ScammersCrooksScumbags-St-Louis-Missouri-1020050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driver Solutions

You're In Over Your Head!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Let me see if I can simplify this for you Einstein.  YOU were sued in small claims court.  Then, as per your information, YOU wrote the court and told them YOU will not show up!  Smart!  Real, real, real smart!  Whatever they sued you for, they will now win BY DEFAULT!  You can stop you're whining about a class action suit.  You clearly don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.  They sued you and you admitted fault.  END OF STORY!