Complaint Review: DriversSupport.com

• Web:
  • Category: Software

DriversSupport.com Poor service austin Texas

To whom it may concern,

I purchased this hardware for a driver installation which never got installed. I only got half of the requested service which was an installation for another driver. I made numerous attempts to contact the support team and in return I recieved response for the particular driver ethernet controller. However , I did recieve response for my refund request  but they will not issue the refund which is rightfully owed to me. So far I sent 6 emails requesting an email and was given the same response to resend invoice information including my name. My name is clearly stated in my return request with invoice info.

I feel this company is a big ripoff because they do not even answer telephone . Its just an answering service with automated questions. I think this is the biggest ripoff. Do not try this company it has too many faults. In conclusion , I had to hire someonelse to do the work that was neglected through my requests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DriversSupportcom/austin-Texas-78733/DriversSupportcom-Poor-service-austin-Texas-1114262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DriversSupport.com