Complaint Review: drivertuner.com

• Updated: Sun, August 03, 2014

• Reported By: Edmon — Robertsdale Alabama
drivertuner.com
Internet USA

drivertuner.com offered services to update my pc drivers Internet

This company offered a trial period of their services for an introductory price of $4.97. After reviewing their service, I decided it was not for me. I requested a refund of the trial fee. and a discontinuation of their services. I ask for the link to cancel their services but was not given this info. Instead, they took another fee of $29.97 from my account for their future services. I have requested that my money be refunded but they have not done so yet. I have since contacted my bank to stop any future money going to them. I only hope to bring attention to their work ethics to prevent similar circumstances occuring to others. If I could get my money back that would be great, however, knowing they are put out of business will be rewarding to me.

The name of the company is drivertuner.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2014 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/drivertunercom/internet/drivertunercom-offered-services-to-update-my-pc-drivers-Internet-1167056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on drivertuner.com