Complaint Review: Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, May 04, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 04, 2010

• Reported By: Susan — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc
27764 Volo Village Rd. Ste C Volo Illinois 60074, Illinois United States of America

Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc A total RIP-OFF: car warranty by Driverz Edge Volo Illinois

My husband and I made a similar experience as the customer from Boulder. We bought a used car and payed $400 for a 3-month warranty. The car needed a water pump repair that came to $1200. After the mechanic faxed them the bill, they acknowledged $142 of it, and then the trouble started.

The check did not come. On my first call they just denied that there was a claim. After I gave them the confirmation number the claimed they did not have the paperwork, and we had to mail it. We did so. Again nothing. On my next call they claimed I had send it to the wrong adress (they have multiple, and as I found out, whichever you use, they claim it was the wrong, even if they told you to use this one). Then they claimed they could not read the fax. I faxed it again. They still claimed they could not read it.

The phone calls were unbelievable frustrating. I usually got the runaround first, being transferred to five different persons in three different states, only to end up with the first one. Nobody seemed in charge or to know who was. More than once I ended up with men who yelled at me, interrupting my every sentence and questions.

I finally gave up and reported them to the Better Business Bureau. They mediated and DE promised to send the check. To make a long story short, I had to file three complaints with BBB until we got the check (they used all kinds of excuses with them too, they are probably trained to do so.)

Stay away from them by all means! Report any trouble to the BBB (we would have never gotten our money without them).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Driverz-Edge-Vsc-Inc/Volo-Illinois-60074-Illinois-/Driverz-Edge-Vsc-Inc-A-total-RIP-OFF-car-warranty-by-Driverz-Edge-Volo-Illinois-600129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Driverz Edge Vsc, Inc