Complaint Review: DriveTime

DriveTime
Washington Road Augusta, Georgia United States of America

DriveTime OMG!Ripoff in Masterscity! Augusta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Thank You

I never thought ripoffs would be SO prevalent here! My husband and I purchased a DT car about 35 days ago and the car has been in the shop for 27 of those days! On day 5 of ownership my husband and I were stranded on the side of the Interstate for 3 hrs. while we awaited towing which WE had to pay for!

My car was kept by the repair company for 2.5 weeks then I got it back and the transmission was still acting up so I returned the car to the repair shop they finally fixed it and the repair shop got us a very nice rental b/c drivetime wouldn't. All while my car was in repair we had to get rentals which WE had to pay for!!

Drivetime decided to put my rental reimbursement money towards my payment. I am so livid!!!Sick and tired of the lies, unknowledgeable staff and phone crew i.e. customer service--HA!! The best part of this whole ordeal has been the great service from the repair shop! I feel like returning this stupid car and all it's headaches.

Oh yea--there are still more repairs that are needed but I can't get the done because its now 50.00!!per.

Un-frigging-believeable!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DriveTime/Augusta-Georgia-30909/DriveTime-OMGRipoff-in-Masterscity-Augusta-Georgia-982543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DriveTime

AUTHOR: Debowman - ()

Was thinking of going to the Washington Rd Location, but.... after reading here.  Won't even bother.  Thank you

trim