Complaint Review: drivetime

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: angel — las vegas Nevada United States of America
drivetime
1616 s. decatur blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

drivetime sold me a lemon. within 4 months of purchase will not fix problem under warranty Las Vegas Nevada

*General Comment: Class Action

*UPDATE Employee: DriveTime Customer Service

*Consumer Comment: I know why

Purchased a vehicle from drivetime. Within 4 months there are at least $1800 worth of damages that need to be fixed & drivetime has refused to pay for under the warranty. I have tried talking with several people in customer service & ask to speak with a supervisor with no assistance at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/drivetime/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/drivetime-sold-me-a-lemon-within-4-months-of-purchase-will-not-fix-problem-under-warrant-818643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on drivetime

#1 General Comment

Class Action

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

I was wondering how did it go as far your situation is concerned, if has not been resolved please join me. I trying to start an class action lawsuit against this company I'm currently in contact with the attorney general, and trying to find an lawyer to help the lawsuit.

DriveTime Customer Service

AUTHOR: DriveTime Customer Service - (United States of America)

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and allowing us to address your concerns.  As a valued customer, we greatly appreciate your business and are truly sorry for any inconvenience or confusion.

We would like the opportunity to research and address the issue directly. The experience you described does not align with our standard of doing business.

Please contact customer service at 888-290-0148 and we will work to get this issue resolved.

Matthew
DriveTime Customer Service
Toll Free 888-290-0148

I know why

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

The warranty covers malfunctions not damage.