Complaint Review: dropshipdesign.com - pay pal

• Submitted: Tue, February 20, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By:Flatwoods Kentucky
dropshipdesign.com - pay pal
16212 Bothell Everett Hwy, Suit # F279 Mill Creek, Washington U.S.A.

dropshipdesign.com I paid by Pay Pal $99.99, now I find it is a ripoff, I get runaround from them Mill Creak Washington

*General Comment: DropshipDesign.com

I have been selling on ebay and I got an email describing this dropshipping company, I printed out many pages describing what they could do for me if I became a member they had two prices one to establish a web site for $149 and another for dropshipping for auction sites for $99.99, which I paid for with my Visa card, which they used to hit me up at Pay Pal.

This was don on 2/20/07 at app. 9:00 PM. I was having trouble getting into the site, and tryed every thing that the site told me to do, to no avail. I put the web adress in a search engin and they sent me to a site that claimed this buisnedd to be a ripoff even giving the exact same amounts which they charged. I am 80 years and money comes hard for me and I dont like to be suckered. If I can be any help stopping them from hurting someone else I will do what I can.

Charles
Flatwoods, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2007 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dropshipdesigncom-pay-pal/Mill-Creek-Washington-98012-1219/dropshipdesigncom-I-paid-by-Pay-Pal-9999-now-I-find-it-is-a-ripoff-I-get-runaround-fr-236736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dropshipdesign.com - pay pal

#1 General Comment

DropshipDesign.com

AUTHOR: direct1 - (USA)

Please note: I have used DropshipDesing before. The only problem I had with them was a slow web server. This was last year. I have never missed a product that I have ordered. My biggest grip is no phone support. But I have notice there ticking system has improved a great deal. And there website has improved on the upload speed or it might be my new computer. Most people want to join these dropshipping companys Thinking there going to be rich. Needless to say eBay is flooded with this stuff. People will drop there prices just to make one dollar. For me its the luck of the draw when posting on eBay or other auction sites. Or having your own website thru dropshipdesing.com. Its not magic. If you think DropshipDesing.com is a scam. You better think again. I was scammed by: www.dropshippers.com. In the amount of $248.00. The web address posted on there website comes back as a residential address in Google maps. Also the Scranton police department confirmed it. Well any how if you think you was ripped off by dropshippers of any kind you can file a complaint at: The Internet Crime Complaint Center at: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx