Complaint Review: DRS Inc

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Andrea — New York United States of America
4101 McEwen Rd, Suite 150 Farmers Branch, Texas United States of America

DRS Inc rude isn't the word, swearing, cursing, shouting, so unprofessional, shocking Farmers Branch Texas

Despicable way to talk to someone, never have I ever been spoken to like that or heard anyone be spoken to in such a manner.
Not professional at all. Called my work looking for someone who owes them money, that person wasn't in my office; Nelson started ranting, amongst other things called me stupid and swearing. Can't believe anyone would speak to anyone like that let alone a man speaking to a female in such a manner. When i explained i would be making a complaint and hung up he called back and continued to verbally abuse me.
Unprofessional doesn't begin to describe Nelson work ethic. I cannot understand why a professional company would hire such a person. Shocking and disgusting describes how I feel about them.
This is of their website:
At Dynamic Recovery Services, Inc., the single most important element that contributes to our overall success is the quality of our employees. We understand that quality employees are the reason for successful business endeavors. Our high recovery rates and focus on customer service keeps us at the top, but this is only possible because our people make a difference.
This is the complete opposite to what i experienced today, if your looking for a company to recover your debt go somewhere else! If your looking for a career, keep looking!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRS-Inc/Farmers-Branch-Texas-/DRS-Inc-rude-isnt-the-word-swearing-cursing-shouting-so-unprofessional-shocking-Far-988533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRS Inc