Complaint Review: drugstore.com

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: rose — bardstown Kentucky USA
drugstore.com
411 108th Avenue NE ste 1400 Bellevue, Washington United States of America

drugstore.com DRUGSTORE.COM REPEATEDLY SELLS PRODUCTS ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT ARE NOT IN STOCK Bellevue, Washington

My father, fiance, and I all placed an order on drugstore.com on May 16, 2012 for the Oral B Professional Care Smart Series 4000 Rechargeable Power Toothbrush for $29.99. Neither of us were contacted when our order was automatically cancelled the same day. I found out our orders had been cancelled by checking the status of our orders on their website today 5292012.  I called the company and was told this item was out of stock and there was nothing they could do for me.  I check online and there are numerous complaints about his company and selling items that are "out of stock." We were not charged for this item however my family and I would like the items we ordered considering we have our order confirmation with an order number.  This false advertisement because a company should know how many items they have in stock to sell on a given day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/drugstorecom/Bellevue-Washington-98004/drugstorecom-DRUGSTORECOM-REPEATEDLY-SELLS-PRODUCTS-ON-THEIR-WEBSITE-THAT-ARE-NOT-IN-ST-889854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on drugstore.com