Complaint Review: drugstore.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: Underwhelmed consumer — Cambridge Massachusetts U.S.A.
drugstore.com
411 108th Ave. NE, Suite 1400, Bellevue, WA 98004 Internet United States of America

drugstore.com Won't unsubscribe customers who repeatedly ask to be unsubscribed Internet

I bought an electronic crossword from drugstore.com as a Christmas present.  When I ordered it, I was assured it was in stock and would arrive in time for Christmas.  It didn't.  Two weeks later, I tried to trace it.  Drugstore.com told me it had been lost and they would send another.  Two weeks after that, after I didn't receive the replacement, I called and they traced it again.  They said the first trace revealed that UPS delivered the package to the wrong address and the second trace would take several days to complete.  In the mean time, the first order showed up 3 days later and the day after that, the second order showed up, requiring me to go to my local UPS and return it.

This company is in the business of stalking its customers the government tells it to stalk:  taking their money and not providing services it agrees to provide in the way it agrees to provide them; inconveniencing their customers.  These are classic MK-Ultra tactics (inconveniencing customers with trivial tasks = mind control).

I have unsubscribed to their emails at least three times and I STILL get their emails, which is cyber stalking.  Their unsubscribe function is deliberately obtuse, making it necessary to repeat the process each time I unsubscribe to make sure I jump through their obtuse hoops properly.

This company is a fascist organization controlled by our fascist government.  Give them your money at your own peril.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/drugstorecom/internet/drugstorecom-Wont-unsubscribe-customers-who-repeatedly-ask-to-be-unsubscribed-Internet-616557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on drugstore.com