Complaint Review: drugstore.com

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2002

• Reported By:Tucson Az
drugstore.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

drugstore.com ripoff mailed a half full bottle Won't take back or send the other half Internet

I rescue animals. I have a dog who has glaucoma. His medicine is very expensive.I'm a senior, on a fixed income.The dog, who is blind, has been on this medicine for over a year.When hearing I could get his medicine a little cheaper on the net,I was very happy.

Really ripped me off mailed a half full bottle of perscription drugs at $52 and won't take back or send the other half.I have not broken the seal.

On my first order on this eye drop (Trusopt) the bottle wasn't quite full, but I din't say anything.The bottle I received the sixteenth of Nov. was half empty. The cost is fifty two dollars.

I e-mailed right away and told them I was very unhappy' saying I do hope this is an error you will take care of,and not the reason for your discount prices. Thanking them advance for their help.

An e-mail came right away, saying i'de hear from them in twenty four hours.Forty eight hours, I e-mailed them agin.Then I called. Over the phone, I was told they would get back to me, and not to mail medicine back. An e-mail came saying they would not except medicine back even if seal hadn't been broken, and wouldn't give any credit back. It was signed by "Marshall" A customer specialist.

Sharon
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2002 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/drugstorecom/nationwide/drugstorecom-ripoff-mailed-a-half-full-bottle-Wont-take-back-or-send-the-other-half-Inte-35583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on drugstore.com