Complaint Review: Dry Clean $3.99

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: James C — Waynesville Ohio
Dry Clean $3.99
1073 South Main Street Centerville, Ohio USA

Dry Clean $3.99 Returned men's suit pants with small hole in pant leg. Centerville Ohio

My navy-blue men's suit has been dry cleaned at Dry Clean $3.99 on several different ocassions during the past nine months or so, as I've had all my dry cleaning done at that dry cleaners, using one of more differnt locations that they have. When Dry Clean $3.99 dry cleaned my suit several months ago they had returned it to me with a double crease in each pant leg of the suit pants. So, when I returned in the end of September to have the same suit dry cleaned by them again I purposefully placed my hand in each pant leg and lifted up each leg to show the woman at the reception area how each pant lag had a double crease on each leg, showing her the front and back of each leg. I asked her to make a special note to make sure there was no double crease.

When closely looking at each leg of the pants with the reception woman there was no hole in the material of the pants. However, when I got the pants back the pant legs not only had double creases--again--but when I took them off the hanger I immediately noticed that there was a small hole in the epant material close to the creasae in the back of the pant leg--a hole that was not there when they were brought in to be dry cleaned. I immediately called the dry cleaaner to report the problem. They applied a patch to the hole, without my permission, and the hole is still there. No they will not accept responsibility for the damaged garment and refuse to pay to have the garment replaced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dry-Clean-399/Centerville-Ohio-45458/Dry-Clean-399-Returned-mens-suit-pants-with-small-hole-in-pant-leg-Centerville-Ohio-1091131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dry Clean $3.99