Complaint Review: D's Discount Auto INC.

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:west chester Pennsylvania
D's Discount Auto INC.
18 South Broadway Pennsville, NJ 08070 Pennsville, New Jersey U.S.A.

D's Discount Auto INC. JEFF D's Discount Autos, epitome of deception and scam!!! Deal at your own risk. Pennsville, New Jersey. New Jersey

*General Comment: best dealership i been too

Just if your thinking about purchasing your next car, there's one dealership you might want to stay very far away from-D's Discount Autos, Pennsville New Jersey.
One more thing, I have only just found out they deal only in rebuilt cars with salvage title-something I was never told until I had fully committed myself.
I found one of their cars on the internet and decided to call to make further inquiries. Almost immediately, I was offered an unsolicited pick up and return service. Upon arrival at the dealership, I tried getting the vehicle started but it wouldnt start. Eventually, a seperate battery was used to start the vehicle. Upon further examination, all of the options like car stereo, air conditioning etc promised, never functioned. I was eventually invited in and negotiations began. Fearing that I might not be brought back if I outrightly refused to purchase the vehicle, I played along eventually making a deposit of $200. Once I got home, a day after, I called in to notify them of my decision not to purchase the vehicle anymore and till date haven't gotten my refund-reason: "we picked you up and brought you back and now you 're suddenly changing your mind".
Decided to tell my story just so you all be aware. If I could get help in this regards also, I ll be very appreciative. Thanks.

Fayonnais
west chester, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ds-Discount-Auto-INC/Pennsville-New-Jersey-08070/Ds-Discount-Auto-INC-JEFF-Ds-Discount-Autos-epitome-of-deception-and-scam-Deal-at-y-289778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D's Discount Auto INC.

#1 General Comment

best dealership i been too

AUTHOR: frankie - (USA)

It is a used card dealership. Your not buying a brand new car. I dont know how long ago you got had this happened but its new management. The guys name is jay. All there cars a reasonable price. There used cars. There will be things wrong with them. When i walked i. Said everything wrong an said cna we work a deal. No deal needed he fixed it all free (new management) they even rushed to stop me on my way out after free tires alignment ac proffesionally charged an a new power steering pump just bc a tiny leak an detailed my car free no extra charge. They stopped me just to give me free wiper blades. Even the mechanic wanted to work with me. Nicest people i met in a dealership. I beleove you wemt wrong going in with the other dealership attitude bc everyone else i know if you say hey i got the downpayment but. his is wrong with car they fix it right up. You can just say this is wrong an leave a deposit an leave. Be nice an there nice as can be. Also there sign clearly states deposits arent refundable. You waste there time holding the car an just ditch the deal. I wouldnt pay back either. The hooked me up good an beyond an free work done all in one days time. Idk what kinda scam you think they ru. But i have multiple people that contradict your complaint.