Complaint Review: D.S. Water Crystal Springs Water

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Frank — Lakeland Florida
D.S. Water Crystal Springs Water
4170 Tanners Creek Dr. Flowery Branch, GA 30542 Flowery Branch, Georgia USA

D.S. Water Crystal Springs Water Unreliable, lied, missed delivery's, billing incorrect, continue to lie, can not get pick up. Flowery Branch Georgia

I purchased this water sevice while shopping at Costco Brandon, FL. I was quoted a Costco member price and when I saw the charges they were more. The water was delivered and the storage cart was filthy and the driver could not answer any question. Later on when I went to use one of the bottles there was a blue part on the cap missing which left the water essentially unsealed. They also put a 50.00 hold on my Amex Costco card after having been told this would not happen. Now I have not been able to get a delivery since I complained. The result I quit after many phone calls. I am now having a problem trying to get them to ptick up the storage cart and empty containers, they just keep lying to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DS-Water-Crystal-Springs-Water/Flowery-Branch-Georgia-30542/DS-Water-Crystal-Springs-Water-Unreliable-lied-missed-deliverys-billing-incorrect-1070388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.S. Water Crystal Springs Water