Complaint Review: ds waters

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: sabrina — hillsboro Oregon United States of America
ds waters
6750 discovery blvd mableton, georgia 30126 st helens, hillsboro, Oregon United States of America

ds waters Sierra springs Alhambra Athena Belmont crystal deep rock hinckley kentwood mount Olympus relyant sparklett standard last bill recieved 0.97 five months later collection bill for 119.34 st helens, hillsboro, Oregon

Had bottled water delivery service for 3 1/2 years. When I got pregnant I figured it was time to cut extra bills and free up space.
Had a little trouble getting them to pick up cooler. Three separate timed apts. Finally just left it outside and hoped no one would steal it.
Stopped my automatic monthly payments but received a paper bill later for 0.97. Called them to pay bill by phone, they don't accept credit card payments under $3.00. I didn't have any stamps to send a check and frankly ignored the balance from then on.
I just received a collections notice, 5 months later for $119.34.
I tried to call sierra springs to request an itemized bill and ask why I never got a bill from them in the first place. Since my account is in collections, I'm no longer able to talk to them.
U called collection company and they said it is $100 early termination fee plus collection agency fee.
I will be writing them to dispute bill and going to court if I have to. Wonder why nobody else has done this yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ds-waters/st-helens-hillsboro-Oregon-97124/ds-waters-Sierra-springs-Alhambra-Athena-Belmont-crystal-deep-rock-hinckley-kentwood-mount-984147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ds waters